- Strategic plan regrading Centre programming and fund raising efforts completed by staff and Centre board through Fiscal 2022.
- #Giving Tuesday on November 28th a success, raised $40,000 to be used to renovate a CILA home.
- Successful recertification audit by Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Super Sale successful of donated products from International Housewares show, supported by 3,000 customers.
- Received donations from families of consumers after targeted solicitation explaining issues with state budget.
- Received grant from Aileen S. Andrew Foundation to cover remaining capital budget for CILA home renovations.
- Big Event a success with more corporate sponsors, raised $105,000.
- Received grant from Great Lakes Charitable Foundation for High School Transition Program.
The Centre staff is cautiously optimistic that it will be a more stable year with the passing of a state budget. To expand the levels of giving, the Centre has initiated the Circle of Friends Giving Club to support and provide opportunities that empower individuals with disabilities to achieve personal success.